COVID-19 Safety Charter for Tourism and Hospitality Businesses
The Covid-19 Safety Charter is a Government-endorsed initiative to reinforce confidence in domestic and overseas visitors in Irish tourism businesses. This Charter is also designed to give comfort and reassurance to our customers and employees that Dinn Rí Hotel is operating safely.
Failte Ireland has issued sector specific guidelines for tourism and hospitality businesses to guide us in how best to meet the Government’s public health advice. By being awarded this charter, we and all our employees are agreeing to follow the recommended guidelines for the hospitality sector.
We confirm that all our employees have completed Covid-19 hygiene and safety training as set out in the terms and conditions of the charter which includes:
– A clear understanding of the COVID-19 infection.
– An awareness of their role in and responsibility for helping prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
– A clear understanding of standard precautions surrounding infection control.
– A clear understanding of the correct hand-washing techniques and practices.
– A clear understanding of how to apply this knowledge to their place of work.
The Safety Charter demonstrates to our customers and our employees that we, as a hospitality business, are operating in line with current Government public health advice and with safety and cleaning protocols in place.
Please be assured, the safety of our guests and employees is of paramount importance to us and we will do everything we can to ensure you have a safe and pleasant visit.